Make the switch to the Miners Bank: Switching has never been so easy!
Switch today and receive our commitment to exceptional customer service along with easy to understand products and services designed to help you achieve your financial goals.
Follow the step by step guide below to make the switch to Miners Bank! If you need assistance or have a question, please call us at 570-544-4787 or visit your local Miners Bank branch office.
Thank you for choosing the Miners Bank.
1. Open your Miners Bank checking account.
- See a branch manager at one of our 4 convenient locations to open your account.
2. Set up your Automated Direct Deposits and Automatic Withdrawals.
3. Balance your old account.
- Stop using your old account. Destroy your ATM and/or debit cards, any unused checks and deposit slips.
- Use the worksheet to balance your checkbook register using your most recent bank statement from your previous bank. If necessary, call your old bank to double-check your figures.
4. Close out your old account.
- Make sure that all your automatic transactions have been switched to your Miners Bank account before closing your old account.
- Make sure all outstanding items have cleared your old account.
- Complete the attached Transfer Letter to authorize the closing of your account(s) at your current bank and transfer of funds to your Miners Bank account. Your former bank may require additional forms to close your account. Contact your former bank to make sure no other items are required.
ATM / Debit Card lost or stolen? Call 800-472-3272