Miners Bank’s Bill Payment Service - an easier way to manage your billings and payments
- "Best Way" payments - let us decide the best way to pay your biller - electronic payments of paper checks. Either way, your payment arrives when you want it to arrive.
- Account-to-account electronic payments allow you to send money directly to an account, whether to a business or a person.
- Customized payment reports help you analyze spending habits and monitor trends.
- Up to 24 months of payment history
- Personal notes that you may associate with any online payment help remind you about specific payment information.
- Recurring payments - such as rentals, cable TV, condo association, clubs, loan payments or any other payment you want made on a regular basis.
- Pending payments - setup payments with a settlement date in the future.
- Biller nicknames - setup billing information with easy-to-remember nicknames to help you better manage your payees and bills.
- eBills - if your biller is a participating member, they will send the electronic bill directly to us. You let us know when to pay it, and we'll do the rest. Great for travelers or people that don't want to deal with the paper bills.
Sign up today, or, test drive a demo of our Bill Pay Service.
If you have any questions about these improvements to our Bill Pay service, please contact your Branch Manager (Click here for branch contact information.)
ATM / Debit Card lost or stolen? Call 800-472-3272