Watch for our new statement design for your checking and savings accounts with Miners Bank !!
Your next statement will include our new design and features;
An easier-to-read format;
More information and advice from Miners Bank to help you manage your finances and accounts.
|Want to improve how you manage your Miners Bank accounts? Consider these tips: |
| 1) Combine all your checking and savings accounts into one statement. |
- Save time researching and reconciling your accounts by keeping everything in one statement.
| 2) Sign up for Online Banking and Mobile Banking. |
- With your computer or smartphone, you can have instant access to your accounts. Get up-to-the-minute information or transfer funds between your accounts without visiting the Bank or ATM. Review statements, past history, order checks or place stop payments.
| 3) Sign up for electronic statements delivered through your Online Banking service with Miners Bank. |
- We'll send you an email when your statement is ready. Log on to your Online Banking account and see your statements securely, and without having to store paper. Even better, the statement we show you online is an exact replica of our paper statements.
| 4) Download account detail to your own computer. |
- Using our Online Banking services, you can also download your statement and transaction information into your Quicken or Quick Books programs, or choose a "CSV" format for your spreadsheet or other money management program.
| 5) Sign up for "Miners ALERTS" |
- With Miners ALERTS, you can setup to receive emails or text messages to your computer or cell phone when certain account activity occurs. For instance, you could have an alert when the balance in your account goes above or below a target that you define. You could have another alert informing you of certain transactions, such as debit card purchases. You can even setup alerts to remind you of pending loan payments!
| 6) Sign up for Bill Pay |
- The Miners Bank Bill Pay service is a free and convenient way to make all of your check disbursements. Whether you initiate each payment, or you setup a regular schedule of payments, the Bill Pay service helps streamline the process. We'll send your payment to the payors you define, either electronically or by putting a check in the mail. (You don't even have to provide stamps!)
| For more information, or to enroll with any of these services, visit the links to other pages in our website, call us or visit your favorite branch office. |